What Are ITC Conference Grants?
Conference Grants (up to 2000 Euros) are aimed at supporting PhD students and ECI researchers from Participating Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) to attend international science and technology related conferences not specifically organised by the COST Action.
Deadline: 14 February, 2020
Who can apply?
- The Applicant is either a PhD student or an Early Career Investigator (ECI). Early Career Investigator (ECI) is an individual who is within a time span of up to 8 years from the date they obtained their PhD/doctorate (full-time equivalent).
- The Applicant’s primary affiliation in an institution located in an ITC (Inclusiveness Target Country). The ITCs are as follows: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, the Republic of North Macedonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Turkey.
- The Applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference program. The main subject must be for an approved conference must be on the topic of the SEADDA COST Action and must acknowledge COST.
- Priority is given to applications that are related to currently ongoing Working Groups or submitted by the WG members.
Find a conference
Currently the approved conference is CAA Oxford, but any conference will be considered if it takes place before 30 April 2020.
How do I apply?
- All applicants must carefully read the funding rules detailed in Section 9 of the COST Vademecum.
- All applicants must register for an e-COST profile at https://e-services.cost.eu/
- After logging in to e-COST, click on “Create Conference Grant Request” and follow the application instructions.
- Submit the application before the 14 February 2020 deadline.
- If the presentation or paper has not yet been accepted, awarding of the conference grant will be provisional until the result is known.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.